Position – Planning Engineer
- Prepare and review project schedule
- Getting Approvals for Technical Data sheets from Consultant/Client.
- Preparation of labor histograms for job site and as well as overall manpower requirements.
- Preparation of weekly progress reports / monthly reports for management & clients.
- Coordination with Design team for Project related activities.
- Understanding the project requirement and highlighting the critical areas in project.
- Coordination with Purchase team for material delivery at site as per project requirement.
- Evaluating the BOQ as per site requirement and shop drawings.
- Hands on experience on evaluation of SLDs, Shop drawings and knowledge on electrical equipment’s.
- Preparing & Updating Material Delivery Trackers and Project schedules.
- Review And Understanding Of Project Boq, Specification. Attending Client & Internal Kick Off Meeting.
- Preparing Project Related Documents. Project Schedule, Organization Chart, Escalation Chart, Cash Flow Statements, Look Ahead Schedules.
Company: Micron Electricals
Qualification: B.E Electrical Engineering
Skill: Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Interested people send your updated CV to email@example.com