Selenium automation testing tool nowadays a trend among on the IT testing industry. As we already discussed many important factors about Selenium in our Series of Selenium tutorials. Here lets have a glance about the Basics of Selenium Testing Tool.
Know the future here: Future of Selenium Automation Testing
Selenium Testing Tool – An Open source:
Selenium an open source and a portable automated testing tool to test the web based applications. It has the capability to write tests in many different languages such as C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python etc.
It gets better,
This open source Selenium tool is not just an single tool but a set of tools which helps the testers to automate web based applications.
Different types of Selenium Tools:
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver
Detailed explanation about all these Selenium Tools – Top5 Major Selenium Tools
Advantages of Selenium:
- Open source and portable software testing tool.
- Provides a test domain specific language (Selenese) which helps to write tests in different programming languages.
- Execute test scripts in multiple browsers and various operating systems.
- Can run tests in multiple browser in parallel using Selenium Grid.
- Selenium WebDriver is designed in the purpose to provide simple and more succinct programming interface. (Architecture of Selenium WebDriver)
Useful Resources for Selenium:
- Top5 Selenium WebDriver Coding Tips
- TestNG Framework Benefits and Annotations
- Top15 unique factors which made us the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai
- Complete Selenium Topics to be a Professional Selenium Tester
Tagged with: selenium testing tools | selenium testing tutorial | selenium automation | selenium major tools | advantages of selenium | future of selenium automation | selenium testing training in chennai | selenium automation training