- Manual / interactive testing of various products produced by HBM Prenscia.
- Minimise risk associated with a distribution of software to customers.
- Execute test plans and strategies for HBM Prenscia software, focusing on the development and execution of test scripts for interactive/manual testing of product(s).
- To contribute in conjunction with other members of the team to ensure all software errors are identified and reported.
- Assist with resolution and reproduction of user software problems.
- Contribute to the development of the software by working in conjunction with software testers and developers based in the UK or US.
Desirable Aptitudes and Experience:
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and clear communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative or instruction.
- Knowledge of testing processes, tools and methodologies.
- Programming experience.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar previous roles.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience in Reliability Engineering/Testing would be an advantage.
- Agile, ISEB or ISTQB Software Test certification would be an advantage.