Job Title: QA Analyst
Job Category: Manual Testing
Overall Experience: 2-5 yrs
Location: Chennai, India
- Perform manual testing, and software quality assurance
- Perform both black box and white box testing
- Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis
- Should be able to understand SDLC and STLC models.
- Experienced in testing the DB objects like View, indexes, sequences
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports
- Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings
- Perform cross-OS/browser and multi-device testing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience in Manual Testing
- Experience in testing the DB objects like View, indexes, sequences.
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts for SIT and support for UAT tests
- Manage and conduct System testing, Integration testing and Functional testing
- Experience with data validation and ETL processes testing
- Experience with MYSQL and/or Postgres
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools.
- AWS experience/knowledge is a plus
- Candidates should be able to join immediately.