• Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
• Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
• Prepare technical specification document.
• Submit the estimates for review.
• Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
• Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design.
• Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
• Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
• Share developed code for review.
• Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
• Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
• Prepare unit test cases and test data.
• Conduct unit testing.
• Fix defects identified during unit testing.
• Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
• Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
• Support in the preparation of code review document.
• Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
• Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
• Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
• Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
• Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
• Raise issues to leads/QA.
• Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
• Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
• Submit revised code for review.
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : SEP 18 2018