Experience: 2-4 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Responsible for Product Quality, Test Case Design & Development, Defect reporting, tracking & closure.
- Designing, developing, documenting, and maintaining automated tests and software tools.
- Adhering to software engineering principals in development of automation and software.
- Understanding and applying test driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions and software utilities developed by self and others.
- Delivering accurate and maintainable code for automation and software utilities.
- Suggesting improvements for processes, best practices, and standards.
- Designing and developing automation and software tools.
- Understanding requirements.
- Identifying opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform.
- Reporting timely project status to Project and delivery stakeholders.
- Building, managing and maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipelines to help achieve a frictionless digital experience
The Skills that are Key to this role
- A passion for QA and Automation with demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming experience.
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership.
- Experience in working with distributed teams in different time-zones.
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence.
- Strong communication skills, logical reasoning, analytical & problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- Work in an agile project delivery environment.
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development test practices.
- Source control tools like GIT or Bitbucket.
- Working with JIRA.
- Behavioral attributes.
- Team player with excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm.
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
- Ability to diagram and summarize according to audience; comfortably presents to a broad and diverse population Interacts effectively with peers to resolve issues.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Prepares for and adjusts to changes in operating environment.
- Promotes positive and professional work environment.
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- API and Web-services Testing
- Mobile Automation Testing
- AI in Automation Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing