QA Specialist should be a dynamic, result-oriented member of the product development team whose primary responsibility is to understand the products, gain substantial knowledge on how FE organises data and develop/ support applications using agile or Kanban methodology and ensuring the quality standards of the developed products are met.
Should be self organized with the right attitude to respond to a change through collaboration and problem solving, both as an individual or as a team.
Key Technical Expectations
- 6 years of testing web applications, web services
- Review and update test cases from team members
- Provide technical expertise on types of testing required for the product/sprint
- Analyze the test coverage from time to time and make the required changes
- Track and analyze defects & be able to identify root cause or patterns
- Investigate & Communicate technical issues in detail
- Train team on functional & non-functional testing methodologies
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand the business requirements, design and ensure quality through creating test cases & efficient test execution practices.
- Be a good team player, should also be able to work alone when required.
- Collaborate well within the team members / other team members to get the tasks delivered as per the schedule and provide transparent updates to the stakeholders.
- Test/Regression test issues with the complete understanding of the product’s usability & structure. Provide clarity to team members and train junior members in key areas.
- Own test cases & defects through the complete delivery lifecycle of the product and ensure follow up on tasks to closure