91. How will you price an RDA project to a customer?
First, we will identify the scope of the automation like:
- How the business process flows.
- How many applications are involved
- How complex the interactions between these applications.
- Once we know all these then we will work out the number of bots to be deployed and estimate the cost for each bot to develop and deploy. This is how we do at a high level. Usually based on the complexity involved the project may go anywhere between 6–12 months.
92. What is UiPath Automation?
Uipath is the vendor for the leading automation process of robotics. It actually helps in providing a software platform which will help in an organization like automate business. The main objective of the software robot is to help in the manipulation of the application’s layer of presentation like the way any human will do.
93. When would you choose System Integration over RPA?
- I would prefer system integration if the return on investment (ROI) is better than deploying RPA. But you will find only a few projects which will have that scenario.
- If you are working in the local environment and have similar kinds of platforms/software, try for system integration. System Integration will mostly require full access to the back end scripts and the timeline for deployment is most likely higher than RPA. If you are in back office operations, then you may find multiple platforms like legacy, GUI, and web-based all being used together. This creates complexity to system integration.
- On the other hand, RPA software is platform agnostic. They could be configured from front end also with any kind of platform. The timeline is lesser and it’s easy to train or find RPA developers. Thus it’s a preferable choice to go with RPA.
94. What is RPA?
RPA also known as Robotic process automation which a type of application related to technology that will help the employees working in some company to construct any software or maybe a robot that will help to capture and help in understanding the application which is used for manipulating the date, transaction processing, communication and for triggering responses.
95. How do I assess the processes for RPA and calculate FTE saves?
There are no hard and fast rules, but the following are some desirable attributes that your identified process should possess:
- High transaction volumes
- Manual data entry and/or extraction
- Multiple handling of the same data
- Disparate systems (especially legacy ones)
- Stable processes
Regarding the Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) savings, the concept is rather simple. You need to determine how long it takes for an employee to complete the transaction currently, and estimate the time it will take a bot to complete the same transaction. The time savings per transaction completed multiplied by the number of transactions will give you the figure you need. Note the above is meant to be a quick back-of-the-envelope calculation of the FTE savings. Also, the challenge when calculating the FTE savings (prior to implementing RPA) lies in justifying and validating the assumptions you have made.
Workflows are small pieces of common automation that are reusable and applicable in multiple scenarios. They are used to automate similar processes. You can invoke a workflow using “Invoke Workflow” function in UiPath and save it as a template. You can also combine two workflows to make it combined automation.
96. What does the Accuracy property represent in the Click image activity?
It is a unit of measurement from O to 1 which expresses the minimum similarity between the image you are searching for and the one to be found.
97. How do you deploy the UiPath tool?
- Install UiPath Studio on the system you want to automate processes.
- The robot key from orchestrator is taken to Provision the machine & entering it into the
- Robot Configuration board and furthermore the Configuration URL which you will find in the Admin area of Orchestrator
- Publish your procedure except if you simply need to utilize your current procedure
- Create an environment
- Make release of process
- Start job
98. In UiPath studio, how elements are recognized on screen?
They can be recognized through the attributes of UI elements.
99. Describe the Lifecycle of RPA?
There are 4 different phases in RPA lifecycle-
- Analysis – Identification of business process for RPA development occurs
- Development of Bot – Fulfillment of requirements
- Testing phase – Quality checks are performed
- Deployment & Maintenance – Bot is deployed and maintained by the team.
100. What does Publishing mean in UiPath Automation Studio?
Publishing of the automation package indicates archiving it and the related files present in a particular folder for sending it to robots and then executing it. When you will be connected to the orchestrator then the project will go to the orchestrator field and then it will be displayed on the packages page. And from this place, you can easily distribute them to the other robots after you assign some packages to the environment. Otherwise, it will get stored locally in the Studio feed.