51. What Is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
Robotic Automation refers to process Automation’s where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does. Automation is a tool or platform that operates other application software through the existing application user interface.
52. Is it possible to click a button using the Click Image Activity if it’s not visible to the human eye?
No, this is only possible with Selectors.
53. How can you get a value from an application, if it changes for each transaction?
This could be done by finding a static element and then use Scrape Relative functionality to extract the value.
54. How do you invoke a UiPath workflow?
Workflows are small pieces of common automation that are reusable and applicable in multiple scenarios. They are used to automate similar processes. You can invoke a workflow using “Invoke Workflow” function in UiPath and save it as a template. You can also combine two workflows to make it combined automation.
55. What does the Accuracy property represent in the Click image activity?
It is a unit of measurement from O to 1 which expresses the minimum similarity between the image you are searching for and the one to be found.
56. How do you deploy the UiPath tool?
- Install UiPath Studio on the system you want to automate processes.
- The robot key from orchestrator is taken to Provision the machine & entering it into the
- Robot Configuration board and furthermore the Configuration URL which you will find in the Admin area of Orchestrator
- Publish your procedure except if you simply need to utilize your current procedure
- Create an environment
- Make release of process
- Start job.
57. In UiPath studio, how elements are recognized on screen?
They can be recognized through the attributes of UI elements.
58. Describe the Lifecycle of RPA?
There are 4 different phases in RPA lifecycle-
- Analysis – Identification of business process for RPA development occurs
- Development of Bot – Fulfillment of requirements
- Testing phase – Quality checks are performed
- Deployment & Maintenance – Bot is deployed and maintained by the team.
59. What does Publishing mean in UiPath Automation Studio?
Publishing of the automation package indicates archiving it and the related files present in a particular folder for sending it to robots and then executing it. When you will be connected to the orchestrator then the project will go to the orchestrator field and then it will be displayed on the packages page. And from this place, you can easily distribute them to the other robots after you assign some packages to the environment. Otherwise, it will get stored locally in the Studio feed.
60. List the different types of tools in RPA?
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Work Fusion