Role: Application Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- DevOps engineer with 4+ years of experience designing, developing and shipping software products and services with a distributed backend.
- Owning and developing for our Infrastructure environments.
- Strong in at least 2 programming and 1 scripting languages: ruby, python, groovy, bash, ps1.
- Desired tooling: chef, terraform or cloudformation, jobDSL experience.
- Developing automation for AWS, Azure, GCP, Jenkins, Atlassian, GitHub.
- Developing our release management and upgrade infrastructure.
- Developing configuration and integration tools with customer IT systems.
- Playing a key role in defining and implementing security practices.
- Experience with AWS products Like EC2, RDS, etc is a plus.
- Understand how to translate business requirements and “user needs” into code.
- Are adaptable and prepared for a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and dynamic environment.
- Have strong Git skills while working with an Agile team.
- Are able to identify solutions that improve the quality of service and reduce operational and support burden.
- You have a passion for elegance and simplicity.
- You take pride in designing solutions that will outlive the problem.