Experience: 3+ years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
In this role you will
- You will be designing and building services to make customer lives better and will be part of a new “AWS like” technology platform for Tax.
- You will be play a role in the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of a new platform from beginning to end.
- You will work through all phases of the project lifecycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, build new interfaces and also integrate with existing architectures, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for Global Tax customers.
- Evaluate and utilize AWS technologies where appropriate, such as EC2, RDS/DynamoDB/RedShift, SWF, S3 and QuickSight to design and build scalable backend web services and customer facing APIs.
- Design and code technical solutions in tools such as Java or C#, .NET, Angular JS, Node.js, JQuery and/or SQL Server to deliver value to tax customers
- Contribute to a suite of tools that will be hosted on the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- You will be building Dashboard and visualization services.