Experience: 3-4 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- We are looking for experienced QA Automation Engineers to join our high performing development organization.
- As part of our team, you will play a key role in helping us deliver quality products that exceed customer expectations.
- You need to evaluate and select the appropriate frameworks and tools that suits our application and focus on improvement on quality, reduce time for regression testing.
- Have minimum 4 years experience in Automation testing using Java/Selenium framework.
- A solid foundation in software test techniques and methodology for automated and manual testing.
- Design and build automated test frameworks, reporting & analysis tools.
- Evaluating and understand current state of testing and driving change to increase test automation and improve our overall testing practices.
- Developing test strategies for test automation and manual verification and external validation.
- Overseeing and directing the test development processes including: designs, reviews, implementations, and test execution.
- Continuously improving testing methodology, best practices, and standards to provide consistent testing across products.
- Working closely with other teams to build and maintain testing infrastructure and tooling.
- Periodically reviewing how our test strategy aligns with the latest available technologies and industry trends.
- Participating in Agile working practices such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews & retrospectives.
- Ability to influence individuals and leaders within an organization.
- Experience testing applications on Microsoft Azure/ AWS, Cloud Software Service