Experience: 4+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
- Understand, develop and optimize highly scalable classifiers and regression models and tools leveraging machine learning and statistics
- Work collaboratively with other DL engineers globally on scientific problems such as audio analytics and image segmentation & classification.
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Deploying machine learning solutions into production.
- Optimizing solutions for performance and scalability.
- Data engineering, i.e. ensuring a good data flow between database and backend systems with high-performance data pipelines.
- Implementing custom machine learning code.
- Explain analyses and machine learning solutions to technical audiences
- Liaise with other teams to enhance our technological stack, to enable the adoption of the latest advances in Data Processing and AI
Being an active member of the AI Engineering team, you will benefit from, and contribute to, our expanding bank of Data Science algorithms and work efficiently with our data science infrastructure.
- You will get involved in testing and assessing the quality of new tools. It’s also likely you’ll get involved in team recruitment, training provision, and coaching