Experience: 2+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
- Collaborate with product and business teams to understand all aspects of the problem
- Define the right target metrics that best represent the end-user value
- Apply knowledge of ML, statistics, and advanced mathematics to conceptualize, experiment and design an intelligent system
- Work with engineers to build the system end-to-end including Big Data pipelines and ensure the serving system is scalable and highly performant.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving and programming skills with a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of mathematical underpinnings behind Machine Learning algorithms and proficiency in probability, statistics, linear algebra, calculus, and optimization.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in ML with a proven record of successful ML projects with strong individual contribution
- Experience with NLP, Distributed Systems, large scale computing, Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark are plus.