windows lizenz kaufen
Experience: 2+ Years
Role: Azure Developer
Job Description :
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google.
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaS.
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration.
- Responsible for managing networked storage.
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Installing, configuring and supporting primarily Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers on IaaS.
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24×7 on-call.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master).
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers
- 2+ years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/ Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers
- 2+ years of experience in administrating cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Professional Exposure to Dev Ops release and build management, automation scripts experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet
- Professional Exposure to container platform tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.