Experience: 4+ Years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) to join our passionate Performance Engineering team.
- The SDET is responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated performance test solutions.
- Proficient in Java as well as modern testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Selenium, TestNG, etc.), he/she should be able to write and support automated testing solutions for multi-tiered applications.
- Should possess excellent verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills, be able to interact with various stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate status.
- Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, analytical skills, and understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the development of estimates for projects
- Contribute to defining time tables and project plans
- Analyze requirements and design new systems
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and design
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs
- Design the performance test harness using Java API, supporting various transport protocols such as MQ, FIX, Rest API, and Custom API
- Designing innovative system solutions and software development techniques
- Analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls and outputs
- Overseeing the technical implementation of projects as needed