Experience: 3+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Data Scientist
- Understand the key end to end analytics of project requirements and scoping the existing & new requirements.
- Assessing the quality & comprehensiveness of data.
- Analyzing KPI’s of key business functions like sales & marketing and supply chain.
- Work with Data architects to create and evolve dashboard templates.
- Set data standards for enhancing data maturity for analytics.
- Data pre-processing, modelling & post-processing of data.
- Comfortable with basic statistical principles and apply them with the data sets.
- Machine Learning: Ability to work with algorithms, understand, interpret and devise your own algorithm for the business problem.
- Selection of right algorithms (Regression, Naïve Bayes and Random Forest).
Job Requirements and Skills
- Data modelling Skills: SQL, Python and analytics model building using Machine Learning.
- Data visualisation skills: Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / Cognos.
- Big Data: Spark, Hive.
- Domain: Automotive / Non-Automotive (Industrial Manufacturing/Retail/Energy & utilities, Finance)