Experience: 3-7 years
Role: Data Scientist
- Candidate with strong mathematical, logical and analytical thinking.
- Passion for understanding business problems and trying to address them by leveraging data – characterized by high-volume, high dimensionality from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate complex models and analysis in a clear and precise manner
- Experience with building predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via supervised and unsupervised
machine learning, statistical analysis, and other predictive modeling techniques.
- Experience using Python, Julia, Matlab or equivalent statistical/data analysis tools.
- Ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools
- Strong background in probability, statistics & Linear Algebra.
- Natural language processing experience is a plus
- Experience with Python ML frameworks, Apache Spark, R, C / C++, Google BigQuery,
Scala / Octave, Kafka is plus.