windows 8.1 enterprise
Experience: 3+ years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
- Hands on Developer role using AWS Microservices (Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway) and Python to deliver enterprise strength Event-driven (pub sub) integrations using AWS.
- Strong Knowledge in Python v3.7 & Java v1.8
- Strong knowledge in implementing Terraform
- Knowledge on Sumo Logic log aggregation
- Must know how to produce high quality, “Clean” code that is performant, maintainable and secure.
- Provide productive contributions to the creation of the team’s patterns.
- Advocate testing and creating clean and maintainable code
- Deliver Enterprise integrations using AWS Microservices and Python
- Be a positive contributor to the team’s goal of “Integration at Speed” at an Enterprise Level of quality. Deliver clean fit-for-purpose code that is scaleable, performant, secure, monitored, cost effective and maintainable.
- Deliver and continually build on the standards of the squad.
- Ensure that every development adheres to the team’s standards and policies including peer reviews, security, monitoring, testing.
- Train and integrate new team members and pro-actively support the continued development of existing team members.
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.