Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Role: Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong Knowledge in JAVA(very very Important)
- Have published at least one original Android app(in Google playstore)
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST,Soap and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook,G,G+ integrations.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in Location Capturing, Maps
- Strong knowledge in SQLite, Fragments,Content Providers, Services
- Good UI designing
- Knowledge on Hybrid Mobile Applications and Mobile Web Applications.
- Experience in GCM push notifications.