Experience: 3 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
The successful candidate will be an experienced Test Analyst with a track record in delivering multiple concurrent, complex projects. The successful candidate is expected to:
• Work within Agile team to deliver quality products as one team
• Identify test data required to complete the test activities.
• Conduct test case preparation and execution manually and via automation
• Understand the bank’s automation framework and drive the implementation of the same within the team.
• Define and execute the Automation Test strategy.
• Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties.
• Report and escalate key risks and issues to management as needed.
• Prioritization of automation deliverables based on their ROI.
• Reporting on Test Status Report to all respective Stake holders.
• Effort Estimation and reporting on progress.
• Identifying Testing Risks and preparing Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Create automated regression test scripts and conduct regular maintenance
• Perform regular regression run and work with DevOps team to build up the testing pipeline