Experience: 3+ Years
Role: Android Developer
Design and build application for Android platform.
- Ensure and check for performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Introducing best practices and socializing the same to the team.
- Collaborate with team to design and develop features.
- Use performancechecking tools and address memory leaks.
- Understand the existing software eco system and application code base
Provide solutions and troubleshoot the issues.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Adhere to clients software development processes and best practices
- Ability to rapidly learn and make the team aware of same to take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to create Android module/library and integrate third party SDKs and libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Experience in different authentication mechanisms like OAuth2 and HMAC
- Familiarity with JWE (JSON Web Encryption) and JWT (JSON Web Token)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and continues integrations
- Nice to Have Skills Experience in Visa Token Service or any other Payment service provider
- Familiarity with integrating NFC enabled devices through Host Card Emulation