51. Explain how “Infrastructure of code” is processed or executed in AWS?
- The code for infrastructure will be in simple JSON format
- This templates can be deployed on AWS and then managed as stacks
- This JSON code will be organized into files called templates
- Later the CloudFormation service will do the Creating, deleting, updating, etc. operation in the stack
52. What is the quickest way to open an Ubuntu terminal in a particular directory?
- To open Ubuntu terminal in a particular directory you can use a custom keyboard shortcut.
- To do that, in the command field of a new custom keyboard, type genome – terminal – – working – directory = /path/to/dir.
53. Name a few branching strategies used in DevOps
A few branching strategies to be used are-
- Feature Branching
- Task Branching
- Release Branching
54. What are the benefits if using Git?
The benefits of using Git are-
- Flexible Workflow
- Data Integrity
- Free Collaboration
55. What is a Chef Repository and how it works?
A repository is a storehouse in Chef that can be used to accommodate cookbooks, environments, roles, or data bags etc. The Chef repository further is synchronized with GIT, a version control system to make its performance even better.
56. Why are SSL certificates used in Chef?
How can you sure that the right data is accessed by Chef server and the Chef client? To make sure, you need to establish a secure SSL connection and continue your work.
57. Highlight the main difference between a Git pull and Git fetch?
Git pull is the command that pulls out the new modifications or the commits from an exacting branch of your central repository. Whereas Git fetches is the command that pulls every new commit out from the required branch and then stores it in a fresh branch of your local Git repository.
58. What is DevOps Toolchain?
DevOps Toolchain is a combination of tools that help in development, deployment, and management of Apps throughout the development lifecycle as organized by the organization that uses DevOps.
59. What platforms does Docker run on?
Docker runs on following platforms:
Specific instructions are available for most Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, RHEL, SuSE, and many others.
Any distribution running version 3.10+ of the Linux kernel
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Amazon EC2
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Compute Engine
60. What are essential skills needed to become a DevOps engineer?
- Good knowledge in system administration
- Experience in Virtualization
- Good developing expertise
- Excellent Scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of Chef in the automation tool
- Real-time Cloud operations experience