Experience: 0-1 years
Skill: Knowledge for Dot Net
- Designing and developing modules in .NET with appropriate use of patterns and conforming to the defined architecture.
- Must have experience in MVC framework.
- Strong knowledge of Sitecore is required.
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experience on Microsoft Pattern and Practices and Frameworks
- Design and development in .NET 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
- Design and development of systems in ASP.NET, MVC
- Design and development in .NET frameworks such as WF / WCF / WPF / Silverlight
- Experience in working with AWS (Likely)
- Server Socket Programming in .Net
- Experience in SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS)
- Knowledge in JIRA
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Proficiency in designing and developing enterprise software systems and products
- Proficiency in software development lifecycles and process
- Experience in project estimation techniques, architecture and design patterns and performance engineering
- Lead the review process design and code
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software design.