Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
- Provide end to end L2 Production Support of our Java & J2EE based applications in the terms of Incident, Problem and Change & Release management activities.
- Perform a quick & accurate triage of issues reported to be either escalated to L3/other teams for support or resolve with existing MOP/SOPs
- Monitor all alerts and coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution.
- Participate in multi-disciplined teams that will lead the standards for different technologies.
- Providing the SOP (Standard Operational Procedure) to the L1 team to increase the first time resolution rate.
- Work closely with the L3 teams on the permanent fixes and enhancements.
- Work on automation to reduce the manual work to increase efficiency.
- Work with our team in USA for shift handover and other BAU activities.
- Work on the shift rotations between 8AM IST and 8PM IST including weekends and public holidays.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Hands-on experience with the Technology stack mentioned above, with a minimum of 2 years Development experience
- Knowledge on DevOps tools like Nagios, Elasticsearch & Kibana, Jenkins, Ansible and etc is a plus. Familiarity with DevOps toolsets is an added advantage