Role: DevOps Engineer
- Configuration identification, configuration change control, configuration status accounting, configuration verification and audits as applies to software release and delivery.
- Assist scrum teams in their DevOps Journey, project and scrum team onboarding to Continuous Integration pipeline
- You will perform code management, audits, baseline identification, preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
Coninuous improvement process
- You have excellent debugging skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You have experience in Linux and Docker
- You live and breathe performance, automation, and optimization
- You are familiar with technologies like Git, Jenkins 2, Bitbucket, Artifactory, JIRA, Confluence, Appscan, SonarQube, NPM, Maven, Ant, Gradle
- You have a working knowledge of writing code and scripts in one or more languages; Bash, Groovy, Python preferred
- You have a working knowledge on application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and IBM Websphere
You stay up to date with industry best practices, operating a highly available and secure system of distributed services