Work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Process sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on result and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Will be responsible for the Healthcare and Life Sciences domains where the requirement is Development using Tableau, and Testing using SQL queries.
• Will be able to analyze functional and technical needs, identify gaps and propose solutions related to existing design.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Primary Skill : Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Tableau Online
• Secondary Skill: Oracle, ETL.
• Good in understanding the data warehouse model.
• Understanding the different dimensions and facts.
• Good in visualization techniques utilizing the Tableau desktop.
• Good in creating dashboards and Stories.
• Knowledge on Tableau server like setting Role base security, scheduling jobs and reports.
• Knowledge on installation and configuration of Tableau server and its Architecture.
• Knowledge on consuming web services based database or RESTAPI.
• knowledge on R-language is added advantage along with Testing
• Willing to work in shifts.