Experience: 2-5 years
Role: Software Engineer
- Develop & deliver rich intuitive Tableau dashboards for business users
- Migrate existing manual reports to Tableau, maintenance and enhancements
- Interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements including elements, entities and relationships
- Develop & deliver scorecards / dashboards / storyboards
- Assist in Program Management of a suite of initiatives which could be group-specific, vertical or BU specific.
- Document operational processes and help recommend specific process and automation improvements
- Effectively engage with internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Develop and produce on-going reporting on scorecard trends, performance and issues to key constituents.
- Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners to convey insights.
- Support in building capability across the reporting life-cycle functions
- Continuous improvement of existing scorecards and identifying opportunities for automation and data remodeling
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Work independently with the stakeholder for requirement elicitation, analysis and documentation
- End to end experience in designing and deploying reports/Dashboard/data visualizations using Tableau
Advanced SQL writing skills, strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of translating user requirements into reports or analytical solutions
- Good knowledge on tableau functions, date, string, numeric etc
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects and its include Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters, Graphs, Forecast etc., in Tableau
- Strong data visualization and representation skills
- Ability to balance customer service, probing and questioning skills with sound business judgment
- Good understanding of Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) on concepts like Star-schema, Snowflake schema using fact and dimension tables and relational databases
- Expertise in MS-Office suite of applications
- Good Statistical and Analytical knowledge
- Exposure to JIRA and MS Sharepoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Excellent analytical, organization, prioritization and oral/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment