We are looking for Lead Software Engineer who will be responsible for delivering best in class reporting and analytical services, through application of processes and tools/technologies. This includes new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support for the reports based on Microsoft .NET and MSBI platform.
The Value You Deliver
You would be responsible for delivering best in class reporting and analytical services, through application of processes and tools/technologies using Microsoft.net
Take complete ownership of executive and operational reporting services for identified stakeholders. These activities include and are not limited to ongoing scorecards and KPI reporting, report development, automation efforts and presentations.
The Skills that are Key to this role
- SQL – Expertise in SQL Server 2012 / 2014/2016
- Business intelligence and decision support tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and Tableau.
- Understand, evaluate and suggest o best in class in Database Structure and design.
- Specific source-systems for data may be quite varied, and so experience in connecting feeds from a variety of sources and services (including Oracle databases, API services, external files/spreadsheets, etc.).
- Able to perform tasks effectively with only occasional use of guides, research, and mentorship. Can replicate from similar work and apply modifications. Follows best practices.
- Own and deliver across the reporting life-cycle, from requirements capture, data visualization, data extraction, collation and modelling to report production
- Working with different data sources, develop, create, and maintain ETL, SSIS, and Integration.
- Work with Business Analyst(s) to build and maintain a portfolio of applications that help Business Teams track their work, monitor operational KPI’s, and drive operational process adherence.
- Troubleshoot and act as a first level responder to issues for the systems/reports owned
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team
- The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience
- Knowledge of Big Data, Open source, DevOps tools and Agile
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Business Intelligence and Decision Support (BIDS) in EDS is responsible for providing reporting & analytics services for various internal and external stakeholders. This group provides services across the life-cycle of reporting with a high focus on developing business, data and technology excellence.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- MCA/ M.Tech/B.Tech. Or equivalent degree in Engineering / Computer Science or Technology.
- 6 – 9 Years of relevant experience.