Experience: 3+ years
Skill: Knowledge for Tableau
Develop Tableau reports, dashboards and visualizations
Create report mockups from business requirements.
Work with technical and business teams to assess requirements and define appropriate technical solutions.
Provide guidance and insight on BI development techniques.
Promote and facilitate the development of self-service capabilities for the business in the access and reporting of business data.
Provide global support and train users on BI tools and methodologies.
Stay abreast of new and emerging BI and Data technologies.
Identify and implement industry best practices.
Work collaboratively in cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field required.
- 5+ years of work related experience required in Business Intelligence (dashboard development & ad-hoc reporting), data analysis and data visualization
- 3+ years of report/dashboard development experience with Tableau (experience with Tableau server a plus
- Experience in data quality
- Experience with new cloud technologies & solutions (BI & DW)
- Experience with Snowflake a plus
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner
- Proven customer service and support focus