Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for Tableau
- Four plus years of hands on experience working with BI tool like Tableau is a must.
- Strong in story boarding customer requirement into insights.
- A thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills and familiar with the fast-paced startup environment and culture that fosters a shared purpose among team by building a collaborative work environment
- Capable of building & sustaining long-term relationships with businesses and internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to simultaneously mantle project responsibilities and with limited supervision.
- Work closely with client, understand the requirements and suggest the best approach for generating reporting frameworks, build strong visualization dashboards on Tableau that provide insight to the performance of clients’ business program.
- Create re-usable implementation of visualizations in Tableau, manage content on visualization server like publishing workbook, scheduling jobs etc.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from various sources, using MySQL, MS Excel, etc.
- Assist in customer engagement management, project scoping, timeline management, and results documentation to ensure professional relationship management.
MS/M. Stat/MSc/Btech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Economics or Mathematics or Operational research (OR) or Statistics.