Experience: 2-5 years
Role: Software Engineer
• Help business in scoping requirements and apprise them of various solutions alternatives in order to set achievable requirements which meet business objectives
• Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and liquidity risk/BSM business processes
• Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams.
• Document and present systems solution designs and architecture.
• Prepare detailed component functional specifications in line with bank standards.
• Conduct impact analysis and create solutions managing technology impact and clearly document and raise assumptions/risks.
• Define cost effective and detailed technology solutions that meet scoped business requirements in line with guiding principles and bank standards.
• Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to management.