Experience: 5-10 years
Skill: Knowledge for Tableau
- Require skills:
Tableau administration experience on version 2019.1/2019.2/2018.2/2018.1
- Should be able to resolve Tableau upgrade issues and document best practices.
- Tableau installation and configuration with RedShift, Hadoop and Cloud data platforms would be a plus.
- Experience working as team member for multiple projects and play a major role in collaborating with different teams and help delivery of projects.
- Experience working on upgrading the Tableau environment from 10.5.1 or 10.4 to 2018 version
- Tableau Administration Tool experience for configuration, adding users, managing licenses and data connections, scheduling tasks, embedding views.
- Participate in Strategy planning
- Upgrade planning support
- Performance and Infrastructure capacity planning
- Feature enhancement and product design issues
- Best Practices and process evaluation
- Tableau Documentation
- Support team on problem/escalation tickets if required
- Knowledge on back-up size and user count in current project.
- Experience with tabmon, tabjolt
- Explained about Incremental server backups (which doesn’t exist in Tableau).
- Experience in major upgrade (not only fix packs/patches)
- Prefer someone who has implemented any 2018.x versions.
- Experience Implementing SSO/SSL/SAML on all environments.
- Tableau installation experience in Multi-node and Enterprise Deployments
- Experience connecting Tableau Desktop with SQL to extract data from stored procedures and custom SQL to plan refresh timings and publish to tableau server.
- Expertise in using Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of Tableau repository.