Experience: 3-8 years
Role Software Developer
- Expert knowledge in handling any complex issues/ analysis in Talend.
- Highly skilled in databases like Oracle/ Teradata/ SQL Server
- Job Monitoring using TAC and knowledge & resolution of any failures is a must
- Perform bug fixes and follow ITIL process
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to back-track and communicate issues upstream or downstream
- Lead a small team of 1-2 junior resources
- Good knowledge in UNIX/ LINUX and Java
- Knowledge of other ETL tools and Big Data framework will be a plus
- He should have experience in understanding the ITIL concepts and worked in onsite/Offshore model.
- Coordinating between outgoing vendors, clients during the initial engagement phase KT and steady state.
- Should able to prioritize the tickets based on the SLA and assigned it to the team and get it resolved as per the SLA agreed.
- Expertise in pharma/consumer domain is an advantage.