Experience: 2-4 years
Role: Software Engineer
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Ability to learn and deliver in fast pace environment
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Developer with 3-5 Years.
- Candidate will be involved in Report/Dashboard Development.
- Prior Experience on Teradata and Tableau/MSTR
- Candidate should be Good at writing SQL
- Candidate should be good converting Business Requirement into Deliverable
- Have sound Knowledge on debugging SQL and Fixing the issues.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline; strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required: Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Tableau
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite & SQL
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- High self-motivation, high standard of work ethic, maturity and personal initiative; Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Strong oral and written English and excellent communication skills
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks; demonstrated project-management leadership
- Demonstrated problem-solving methodology