61. What is Manage Web Control Command?
To capture image links, radio buttons, text boxes, check boxes and other web control automation anywhere web recorder – Manage web controls allow capture of web control and assign the variables.
62. How many types of variables are there in AA?
There are two types:-
• System Variable
• Local variable or User defined variable.
63. What is the least, moderately, and most automation friendly formats of Automation Anywhere RPA?
Handwritten documents, Scanned PDF, PPT are the least friendly formats. Word Document, Typed PDF are moderately friendly formats. Excel, CSV, Text files are most friendly formats of AA.
64. What type of naming the convention we should follow for AA task bots and variables?
For AA Task Bots use verbs to describe the Bot action, Pascal casing and for variables always start with ‘v’ (e.g. vCustomerName)
65. What is Session Name?
A session name represents a data stream and by default, the session is “Default”. Session name becomes relevant when there are multiple connections open simultaneously and we cannot have 2 sessions with the same name open simultaneously even across all bots.
66. How you pass the variable data in program or in code?
Press F2 key where you have to pass the value.
67. How will you connect or read two or more different excel files in the AA task?
Open spreadsheet command is available to read or connect one or more excel files in AA by giving different session names.
68. Which Command is Suitable while doing automation on Main Frames applications?
Terminal Emulator command to access and control default, DOS-based actions of remote terminals and Main Frames also one of them. The terminal emulator connects to following terminal types
69. What are the system requirements for AA?
The following are the system requirements required for AAE client
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and later versions.
1024*768 or higher screen monitor.
4 GB of RAM etc.
70. How we can deploy a task in AA Control Room?
In AAE Client click on MANAGE->REPOSITORY.