11. What Systems Can Blue Prism Robotic Ally Integrate?
Blue Prism has incorporated many years of experience of integration and numerous technologies into its software. The technologies used are secure, reliable and robust. Instead of creating new adaptors for each unique application we have developed technology adaptors for all the technologies employed at the presentation layer, Java, Windows, Web, Green Screen/Mainframe and even Citrix.
This coupled with a wide range of dedicated tools that have been developed means that we are confident in being able to link any system with the click of a button. This proven application orchestration capability ensures that new processes can be rapidly designed, built and tested without any impact on existing systems.
12. What Hardware Infrastructure Do I Need To Run Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation Platform?
Blue Prism has been designed for flexibility and to meet the most robust IT standards for IT operational integrity, security and supportability. The software can be deployed either as a front office or back office process, running quite happily on a standard desktop in the front office or on any scale of systems for back office processing.
13. What Is Process Studio?
A Blue Prism Process is created as a diagram that looks much like a common business flow diagram.
Processes are created in an area of Blue Prism named Process Studio which, as we will see, looks similar to other process modeling applications (such MS Visio) and uses standard flow diagram symbols and notation.
14. Is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation Platform Secure And Audit Able?
- Security and audit ability are built into the Blue Prism robotic automation platform at several levels. The runtime environment is completely separate to the process editing environment.
- Permissions to design, create, edit and run processes and business objects are specific to each authorized user.
- A full audit trail of changes to any process is kept, and comparisons of the before and after effect of changes are provided.
- The log created at run-time for each process provides a detailed, time-stamped history of every action and decision taken within an automated process.
- Our clients tend to find that running a process with Blue Prism gives them a lot more control than a manual process, and from a compliance point of view assures that processes are run consistently, in line with the process definition.
15. How Do I Get Started On Delivering Processes Using Blue Prism?
Blue Prism recommends a phased approach to getting started as the Operational Agility framework is eminently scalable. It is typical to target the configuration of between 1 and 10 processes initially with a rolling program of processes being introduced once the framework is established.
16. What Support Do I Need From Blue Prism Professional Services?
It really depends on the skills you already have in house and the way you wish to work. Blue Prism can provide a full range of services from basic training, support and mentoring with a view to quickly getting your team independently delivering ongoing automations, right through to a full turnkey package where we will take responsibility for delivering business benefit within agreed service levels.
17. Why Blue Prism?
- Automation process can be designed within IT Governance.
- Supports both internal and external Encryption/Decryption Keys.
- Provides Audit Logs enabling.
- High level Robustness because of .NET customized code within the process automation (Tool is capable of doing all the activities whatever can be done using .NET).
18. How Long Until My Team Are Self-sufficient In Developing Automated Processes?
The initial 3 day training course provides the basic knowledge required to begin creating automated processes. Candidates can expect to achieve full accreditation within the timeframe of the project for the initial Operational Agility framework creation. During this time the trainees are delivering automated processes into the production environment therefore generating business benefit.
19. What is the Thin client and Thick client In RPA?
Thin client In RPA (Robotic Process automation)
Any tool or application that we cannot get the quality Results while spying using any RPA tools.
Example: Any virtual environment
Thick client In RPA (Robotic Process automation)
Any tool or application that we get the pretty Resourceful of attribute features using RPA tools
Example: Internet Explorer, calculator.
20. Is coding essential for Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is owned and managed by the customer or user, spanning technology and operations, adhering to enterprise-wide robotic operating model. Its digital workforce is built, can automate any software and requires no code. It can be applied to automate processes in any department where administrative or clerical work of an organization.