81 Key elements in Desktop Automation?
- Automation that is possible on one laptop/desktop that uses software to repeat human tasks across various systems
- The software is locked locally on a Desktop/laptop
- Desktop automation is a subset of RPA Solutions
82 What are the industries Mostly used RPA Tool?
RPA tool utilizes in different fields i.e banking, healthcare, insurance, telecom, communications, etc. Virtually complex programs are automated on a wide-range by improving the transaction process.
Telecom, banking, healthcare, insurance, communication, RPA programs are automated on a wide-range by improving the transaction process.
83 What are the Tools of RPA & Vendors?
- Blue Prism
- Open span
- Automation Anywhere
- NICE Actimize
84 IT Is Robotic Automation a platform for rogue ?
No – Robotic automation actually addresses rogue IT (i.e., disparate initiatives across the business that may create risks to business standards, continuity and brand quality). Robotic automation addresses this issue on a number of levels:
- Robotic Automation is normally housed, monitored, licensed and controlled by IT, or at the very least a centralized governance body. This group enforce a central usage policy configured within all robots.
- Robotic processes are accretive – objects are built and are then available for re-use across the business. This allows disparate groups to all share and build common resources supporting much greater resource re-use than many SW environments.
- No new data – best practice robot discourages or even forbids the creation of new data. Systems are used by robots as they appear to users so as to coordinate and streamline enterprise governance.
85 How do robots deal with human judgment?
Robots for now only follow rules. Where a procedure requires interpretation and skill in judging an outcome then a robot may not be suitable. One technique that is common is to re-organize task-steps so that any judgment is dealt with up front – the work is prepared for robotic automation. In this way robots can handle bulk rules and hand off to humans once judgment is needed.
86 Will you be modifying my existing systems?
It is a key design point of Blue Prism that we don’t change any of your underlying systems, as this is often complex and expensive to perform.
Blue Prism gathers data and integrates processes at an abstracted level using a variety of techniques an interfaces that ensures underlying systems are not impacted.
87 How are process changes controlled and monitored?
Blue Prism can easily track and report changes to processes.
Our audit viewer allows users to track the details of who, when, why and exactly how a process was changed. In addition, detailed logs are held of every step taken during execution, providing a robust and detailed audit trail.
88 I can think of plenty of processes that could be automated using robotic automation – how do I select the right ones?
The Blue Prism process automation candidate selection methodology provides the mechanism to identify the candidate landscape across chosen sections of the enterprise. A sophisticated scoring profile is applied to criteria such as case volumes, average handling time, right first time targets, customer service levels and timeframe for delivery of an IT solution through the existing change list.
89 How do I get started on delivering processes using Blue Prism?
Blue Prism recommends a phased approach to getting started as the Operational Agility framework is eminently scalable. It is typical to target the configuration of between 1 and 10 processes initially with a rolling program of processes being introduced once the framework is established.
90 How long does it take to establish the Operational Agility framework?
The average time to establish the initial Operational Agility framework is between 4 and 12 weeks from project initiation.