Experience: 4+ Years
Role: Application Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support robotic automation based projects
- Gather business requirements and develop automation solution accordingly
- Provide Expertise to build Solution Description Document and PQD
- Supports the Process Analyst in completing documentation where necessary throughout the lifecycle
- Supports the Process Analyst in defining and designing the solution along with other relevant activities, such as go-live approval
- Configures the robot code, adhering to standards, modularisation, scalability, and reuse of code
- Performs unit/functional testing, supports UAT and performs bot classification and validation
- Conducts compatibility testing between RPA software and target systems within the scope of the automation
- Performs Peer reviews of other configurator’s code
- Migrates code to production and performs migration testing
- Provides Hypercare, training and knowledge transfer to the Business Bot Controller & Bot Administrator Team
- Re-configures code when required by a Change Request
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to mitigate the same. Also, motivate a team to meet tight deadlines and to perform individually whilst working as part of a global team.
- Ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition to customers through consulting services engagements.
- Take ownership of issues through from delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate clearly to a varied audience.
- Ensure that applications are monitored and consistently deliver a high level of availability and performance.
- Pro-actively identify and report improvements for the service
- Ability to articulate the business requirements into practical solutions and analyze the automation candidates
- Technical Degree
- Overall 4 to 6 years of IT Experience (Preferably .NET)
- Hands-on working experience in Automation AnyWhere and Certified in the same.
- Create Technical specifications, Test plans, and support documentation
- Sound knowledge on ITIL principles, Incident/Change management, and AZ Access provisioning
- Strong Interpersonal, Technical writing, communication and presentation skills with Senior Stakeholders
- Passionate to know the latest trends or developments in automation and adapt to the same
- Knowledge of any one Technology Stack such as .Net/C#/ASP.net or Java/J2EE or Python
- Familiarity in SDLC methodologies (Classic, Agile methodologies etc), UI Path and Blue Prism (Or any other RPA tools)
- ITIL Certified or Trained
- Application knowledge related to Service Now, Jira
- Responsible for completing the Application Life Cycle plans for individual applications, which incorporate all attributes of the technology stack, to the required level of detail.
- Has primary responsibility for maintaining and updating all documentation associated with the Robotic Solution Delivery
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Stays abreast of the development in an area of professional competence.
- AGILE / Scrum Certified