Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Role: Application Developer
- Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models, Data Architecture, Solution Architecture, Functional Architecture review and approval in alignment with the overarching guiding principles. Implement the strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work
- Good knowledge on solution architect design, with very good understanding and experience in RPA technologies like Automation Anywhere, UiPath or Blue Prism. Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Architecture
- Having done similar role in established robust RPA platform, operating model, evangelized solutions design having worked in the distributed delivery model (RPA). Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for technical requirements and business needs.
- Technically hands on in trouble shooting the RPA components, validating the BOT, with a thorough understanding of coding principles be it Java script, or DOT NET code, custom script, he should be adept in reviewing the code constructs. Manage, use and maintain IT/technology architecture models
- Guides the distributed development team in achieving their business BOT goals using the standards and procedures established, Configuration guideline, Bot standards, and best practices so the BOTS are efficient in use and value for money
- Experiments the new components of the AA, BOT Insight, IQ BOT and BOT Store and advises the development team for consideration during process checks. Conducts end-to-end technical plan design.
- Gate keeper for the BOT code, in reviewing and approving the BOTS getting released into production to ensure the standards and guidelines are followed
- Establish and update the guideline, standards, best practices in alignment with the product roadmap and AZ 2020 principles to ensure the Platform and BOT are fit and does not compromise any security or compliance observation
- Ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs.Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans. Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions. Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services. Provide training over the web or in-person.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development.
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql .
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns .
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data centre, and application software, Linux and Unix is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of VMware or other virtual software.
- Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
- Knowledge of disc storage Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows 2008 or Windows2012.
- Knowledge of Cisco network and voice gears and technologies, CCNA(P)is a must, CCIE is preferred.
- Knowledge of managing a data centre in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Strong ability to communicate.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
- Capability to work with people in different time zones.
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good to have candidates with industry relevant certification on Digital Automation and AWS Technologies
- TOGAF certifications will be an added advantage