Experience: 3+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
- Write efficient, re-usable, optimal and well document BOT Modules.
- Designs, Codes, Tests and Documents BOTs with simple to moderate complexity.
- Engages in Peer Code Reviews. And Provides Constructive Feedbacks on Codes.
- Builds BOTS or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications.
- Review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Being a team player and adhering to project schedule.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the team.
- Must have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality BOT.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Must be able to Write/execute SQL queries to analyze the input, outputs and efficiencies of the BOT.
- Manage the BOT Runs and ensure Business Continuity.
- Use baseline research and analysis to advocate for product and process improvement
- Leads and facilitates engagements with business users, I/T, vendors and customers.
- Identify and execute potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation.
- Ability to lead team specific initiatives
- Document and demonstrate support solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Troubleshoot RPA performance or execution issues and assist with RPA tool upgrades
- Manage environments, release automated processes to various environments and support post implementation
- Any Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Scripting languages (Python, Macros, vbs, SQL)
- Understand the RPA Architecture.