Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job ID: 00031096411
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
• Have in-depth experience on Automation Anywhere and have broad knowledge of all RPA tool capabilities
• Knowledge of AI integration into RPA will be an added advantage
• Should have hands on development experience in any of Automation anywhere/ Blue Prism / UI Path RPA tools
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in Automation Anywhere/ Blue Prism / UI Path/ Work Fusion
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• Experience in new development projects is highly preferred.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Define and own RPA Strategy for an enterprise and communicate it effectively to CxO level client stakeholders
• Work with internal/external process owners/SMEs to perform RPA Opportunity analysis and recommend Automation solutions
• Provide business case justification for RPA and establish proof of value to the client
• Create architecture blueprints and solution design artifacts in technology consulting engagements
• Act as an RPA technology champion who can assess client business & IT landscape to recommend the appropriate tool set
• Perform Proof of Concept (PoCs) using leading RPA tools and establish proof of technology
• Develop RPA service offerings, Participate in pre-sales activities like RFP responses, capability preparation etc.