Experience: 2 to 5 years
Role: Application Developer
Danfoss is looking for an experienced Admin Automation Engineer for our Digitalization of Admin Processes (DAP) team in Global Services. In this position you will play a significant role in Danfoss’ digitalization strategy, developing manual administrative processes into automated processes. You will join our team of skilled and committed colleagues in a highly innovative environment, working on automating administrative processes by using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software and other programming tools such as VBA. Support and maintenance, of already automated processes, will also be part of your responsibility. The position is reporting to our Head of Global Service Center of India and located in Oragadam, Chennai (India). It requires approx. 10-20 travel days per year.
Background and skills:
We expect you hold a relevant bachelor’s degree within business, information technology, computer science or a similar degree, and possess solid technological insights and abilities. Throughout your studies and/or your work experience, you have gained knowledge of system design, software engineering and programming (e.g. VBA, .net, Python, machine learning). Furthermore, it will be an advantage, if you:
• Have experience with automated processes by means of RPA software, like UIpath.
• Have experience with the development of tests for IT-systems, RPA software and/or SAP.
• Have experience with optimization of administrative processes.
• Are an experienced user of the MS Office package.
• Are a skilled communicator and master English both verbally and in writing.
• Are structured, logically thinking and have an analytic mindset.
• Are able to handle complex requirements.