IBM’s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award ‘Best Employer of People with Disabilities’ and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience is design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements
- Ensure the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions. The design and principles should be easy to maintain
- Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code/scripts that are well-structured.
- Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of these scripts.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Prior Experience to Automation tools such as Win-automation, Automation Anywhere OR Blue Prism.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.