Experience: 3-8 Years
Role: Application Developer
Job Description :
– Will work as part of the Process Automation team (PA)
– Participates in research/design/implementation of Process Automation with appropriate tools
– Performs system maintenance and upgrades for the process automation in place
– Responsible for all aspects of applications and system administration
– Influences and anticipates customer needs and requirements
– Provides regular status updates to management and other team members
– Influences project scope to deliver effective solutions in a timely manner.
– Must having experience in ( Blur prism or UI Path or AA )
– Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.