Experience Overall 3-5 years & BluePrism experience appreciated
Education Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Science, Information systems, Information Technology or related disciplines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Evaluate business needs and user requirements across various departments.
- Timely follow up with the different team on changes or production releases.
- Write technical guides for internal and external users
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on the production progress (go live).
- Integrate new features of the RPA platform where applicable
- Functional requirement gathering
- Weekly/Monthly report creation for the executives.
- Diagnose & troubleshoot technical problems (functional / performance related)
- Liaise between operation and application teams.
- Channelizing the handovers between dev and Production team.
- Verifying the onboarding process and create the same for Support team.
Specific skills required :
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation or Process Optimization
- Good understanding and/or experience with Microsoft Applications, SAP, and SharePoint
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Able to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements (Six Sigma)
- Recognizes/encourages collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas (thinks outside the box)
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
- Soft Skills/Experience required: Hard worker
- Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
Salary: INR Attractive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time