You and IBM India
IBM’s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award ‘Best Employer of People with Disabilities’ and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals – a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world – providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
- A day in the role will include…
- Managing and developing applications using BluePrism.
- You will come with…
- Experience on BluePrism.
- How we’ll help you grow…
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- RPA Product Specialist with Technical Deployment Experience in one or more leading RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath etc).
- Prior client consulting experience in RPA technologies would be an added advantage