Experience: 2+ Years
Role: Application Developer
We have some rare and exciting opportunities for exceptional Project manager to join our Process Automation team and be part of a large scale global SmartAutomation transformation program.
- Lead end-to-end project delivery and rollout of various process automation processes working closely with Operations partners, solution design team, development team, test team, integration partners and infrastructure team.
- Own the project plan and delivery accountability and accurate status reporting to PMO team.
- Ensure projects deliverable are delivered as per Citi’s development standards and to a given methodology, with strong focus on project governance, standards and own risk / issue log.
- Create and/or maintain documentation related to Automation projects, process mapping, business requirement, functional and technical specification, coding, design test script, test plan and go-live release notes
- Provides mentoring and guidance to process automation team
- Understand, learn and develop on different robotics tools and been as the key technical SMEs with hands on approach to problem solving. Must be seen as the go to person for the project stream being managed with owner operator mindset.
- Out of the box thinking, to identify and work around process design