Experience: 2-7 Years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
- Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- Overall 7 years IT experience including mandatory 3 Years hands-on relevant process automation / development experience in RPA Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere development
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in Automation Anywhere hands-on – duplicate with above point
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SQL SP, .Net, VBA, C#, SAP Scripts
- Very strong problem solving skills a critical input for the position
- Exceptional business collaboration skills and flair on management of customer aspirations on automation delivery is essential
- Experience in Python, Chatbot, Watson and other AI and ML technologies will be added advantage
- Ability to work in high pressure environments
- Excellent technical abilities, communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Experience and knowledge of service delivery processes in a structured environment
- Understands software development methodology including Agile, configuration management and lifecycle
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in Blue Prism /AA
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.