Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for RPA
- Work with our internal teams to build and improve RPA development process.
- Work with tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
- You will be responsible for writing multiple blogposts on RPA and contribute to the community.
- Experience in solving business critical problems with technology under pressure.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, HelpSystems Automate).
- Basic knowledge in programming and logic building.
- Knowing algorithms will be an added advantage.
- Learn on the fly kind of attitude.
- Know how to channel your passion to your work to product great quality deliverables.
- Basically, make sure you are up for this gig. Because, when you are up for it, you go all-in with us.